This is a call for all you budding photographers that may have or are going to take some great industry related pictures... Here at the IAT Comms Group we are always in need of quality pictures to use in the IAT’s promotional campaigns.
We are looking for photographs of research animals, with or without a member of staff. If a member of staff is included in the photo, the staff member must be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Please ensure that you have permission from your employer to take and publish any pictures you intend to submit.
The photos you supply will potentially be used in current and future promotional campaigns. . In order for us to be able to use them, the image requirements are:
- Orientation must be portrait
- A clear space around the picture would be a preference to enable cropping and trimming of all four edges
- File format needs to be .jpg
- Minimum file size of 2Mb but the larger the better
- Minimum picture resolution 300dpi (preferably 600dpi)
For the chance to have your pictures published, used in the IAT branding and promotional materials send your pictures to: email@example.com